HUMAN RIGHTS IN PRACTICE is an international law practice based in The Hague that specialises in strategic human rights litigation and the rule of law. The work of HRP includes the following:
• Representation or support to present compelling and effective human rights cases and interventions before regional and international human rights courts and bodies;
• Legal advice on public international law, in particular international human rights law;
• Capacity building and training of judges, lawyers and others;
• Research, reports and publications on international law and practice;
• International Legal Consultancy services.
The practice is run by Helen Duffy, an international lawyer with over twenty years experience in human rights law and practice.